December 27, 2006

Links

Having just done a little more housekeeping on my bookmarks, I think the point has come where the increasing collection of photography links is threatening to overwhelm the sidebar.

So the full list of links (50+ and still growing) will reside here. This page should update itself automatically every time you visit, while the sidebar will just show the six most recently added items, with a pointer back to here if you want to see the full collection.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for sharing the links - some there I have never visited. Please feel free to add www.photographyvoter.com on there..

11:10 am  
Blogger Lionheart said...

Consider it done

Steve

10:59 am  
Blogger Silverback said...

Wandered onto your site here from your comments on Gary's blog.

Pity you don't post often but you've given me enough links on here to keep me happy/busy for months.

I too had an A1 for decades and now have a 400D (or an xti as I bought it in the US) and it's totally reawakened my interest in still photography after many years of preferring video.

You said somehwere about not knowing why people bother with the technical info when uploading photos - I'm someone who finds it VERY useful as I've still a lot to learn and seeing a photo that I'd like to be able to take myself and knowing 'how' it was taken, helps me enormously.

I'll check back often.

Ian

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home